12th Annual CRHNet Symposium, Calgary, Alberta
- The anticipated length of an oral presentation is 30 minutes, which includes 5 minutes for questions and answers.
- Plans include a speaker ready room where you can test your presentation. A technical support person would be on hand to assist you.
- You must visit the Session Coordinator before the start of the session that includes your scheduled presentation.
- Each technical session room will have a PC for digital visual display of powerpoint, pdf or the like files.
- A computer projector and screen will be available in each technical session room.
- If your presentation includes embedded video, ensure all relevant files are together and functional for the presentation. You must request a speaker system of the Program Chair if you include audio.
- The decision by the Program Committee to place your paper in an oral session is final.
- You will be provided one horizontal, free standing display board.
- Posters will be on display during designated poster sessions. Authors should be present at their posters for a designated portion of the poster session.
- Electricity in the poster area may be available on request to the Program Chair.
- The decision by the Program organizers to place your paper in a poster session is final.
Inquiries about presenting material should be directed to the Program Chair
Use group defaults